30 Sec's on....
I want to be the Gratitude Fairy today, because I have been very blessed recently with the people that Spirit have sent to me, and I thought a nice Gratitude Thank You might be nice:
1) My son. He's super cool. That's it. He's just super-freaking-cool and I'm so proud of him.
2) I am grateful that Spirit have shown me that my human side, the one that wants what it wants, right now, is ok. That it is ok to desire it but I don't have to live it.
3) That, no matter what, I don't have to stress about the hours in my day. I always have time to spend with people I care about.
4) How to live without boundaries, limitations or Fear of... If I consistently check in with Spirit that I am coming from my highest place, it'll turn out ok.
5) That I've learnt, I can complain about actions but I cannot gossip about personalities. Remember that phrase, If you can't say something nice, don't say anything...
6) I am truly grateful that Spirit walk with me all the time. Not part of the time when I am good, working hard or staying silent but all the time. In every way. With every choice I make.
7) I'm grateful that I realized, and mapped my life accordingly, that there is always time for sunrises and sunsets, coffee and horses.
But I am truly grateful for the people I know, love and care about who text and call and coffee and always find something awesome about their day. No matter what their day is like. Or the circumstances that surround them.
Those people who dig deep and find positivity, and then share that positivity with me.
Thank you, you all make the world a better place.
Wishing you much love and abundance and a truly courageous heart.
T and Spirit