Vanilla cinnamon shortbread
- 250 grams of butter (soft)
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 1 cup of cornflour
- 1 and ½ cups of Pam's High Grade Flour
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of vanilla sugar (1 cup of demerara sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence mixed together)
Preheat oven to 150.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add flour and cornflour.
Lightly flour bench and put mixture onto it and knead.
Flour bench again and use a rolling pin to make mixture quite thin. Use the top of a glass (or cookie cutter) to make shapes.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Add a small sprinkling of vanilla sugar.
Cook for another 5 minutes or until lightly golden.
Take out and dust with caster sugar.
View recipes from a New Zealand Psychic