Sticky Chocolate Brownies
- 100 grams of butter
- 140 grams of caster sugar
- 100 grams of soft brown sugar
- 200 grams of baking chocolate
- 2 Dessert spoons of golden syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 150 grams of plain flour
- 2 heaped Dessert spoons of cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
Preheat oven to 150 fanbake. Line baking tin with greaseproof paper.
In a bay marie (pot of boiling water with a glass bowl on top) put butter, sugars, chocolate and golden syrup. Stir until all mixed and smoothish. Take off heat. Add vanilla
In a bowl, lightly beat eggs with beater.
In another bowl put flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix.
Add chocolate mix to eggs and mix thoroughly. Add the flour mix and stir gently with a wooden spoon.
Pour mixture in tin and bake for exactly 40 minutes.
Cool completely then dust with either icing sugar or cocoa, cut and serve.
View recipes from a New Zealand Psychic