- 125 grams of salted butter
- 1 tablespoon of golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of white sugar
Pre-heat oven to 200.
In a bowl mix oats, flour, coconut, white sugar.
Melt butter and golden syrup in saucepan.
Mix boiling water and baking soda in another bowl.
Add boiling water mixture to butter mixture then to oat mixture.
Roll into balls and put on grease-proofed papered baking tray.
Turn down oven to 150, bake about 9 mins.
View recipes from a New Zealand Psychic